The unique mural is a representation of wildlife artwork, a reflection of jungle. Line drawing technique and use of only two basic colors give that strong feeling of perspective. Incredibly easy to apply and totally removable later.
Made in the USA.
Material: PEEL AND STICK PREMIUM CANVAS
The proprietary adhesive that won't damage walls
Simple peel-and-stick installation
High-end, reusable murals
Type II Commercial grade, ASTM-E84 Class A Fire rating, PVC-free
Where these panels meet, we print 1" of overlapping images on each side to line up the image perfectly!
- To receive a custom quote, please send us a message with the measurements by Square feet.
- Custom design is available in the link below.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR INSTALLATION
- DO NOT Install your Mural over primer or flat paint
- DO NOT Install over a freshly painted surface
- DO NOT Install over a dirty or damaged surface
- DO NOT Install on a textured surface
- DO NOT Peel the entire backing off at once
CARE & MAINTENANCE
As with any quality wall covering, proper care and maintenance will extend the life of the wall covering to help maintain its original finish.
The wall covering may be cleaned with a dry, soft, lint-free cloth using a blotting action (do not rub).
Please do not use any liquids to clean the mural as they may cause discoloration or remove ink from the surface. Water, solvent-based cleaning agents, lacquer thinners, nail polish remover, pine oil, or cleaning agents containing bleach should not be used on wallpaper.